Feel the Acadia Awe with a luxury glamping-style stay near Acadia National Park. Hit the Cadillac Mountain Trail or soak up the sunset views on more than 1200 feet of New England Coastline.
Get back to nature in style with a 3-night luxury glamping-style stay for two just 35 minutes from Acadia National Park.
Bask in the serene sea breeze right from the patio of your Deluxe tent, equipped with modern amenities and situated on 100 acres of waterfront land.
Whether you’re looking to wander the trails or relax and unwind, your dedicated concierge will be happy to offer personalized activity recommendations.
Your Into the Wild experience includes three nights for two guests in a luxury glamping-style accommodation minutes from Acadia National Park.
- Immerse yourself in great outdoors with locations in the heart of nature
- Enjoy the comforts of a King-sized bed and en-suite , complete with a warm shower, sink, and flush toilet
- Benefit from easy access to Acadia National Park, as well as shopping and dining in Bay Harbor
- Pick from an array of local activities including Lobstering, Cruises, Kayaking, and Bioluminescent Tours
- Gaze upon 1200 feet of unbroken coastline from your private patio with wood-burning stove and lounge chairs
Subject to availability and travel between May 12th to October 10th
About your next Perfect Destination
Delight in the picturesque beauty of Acadia National Park's 47,000 acres of breathtaking wilderness off the coast of Maine. Wander woodland trails, rocky beaches, and lighthouse-studded shorelines in this spectacular site to spot whales, birds, and dramatic fall foliage.
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Master: King size bed · Bathroom with walk-in shower
Amenities available to you
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Every guest is assigned a complimentary concierge to ensure a memorable vacation experience. From gourmet chef services to unforgettable fishing charters, our concierge team can organize just about anything you require.
Anything we've missed?
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We have handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area so you can spend less time planning and more time doing what you love best.
Follow Your Own Path
Optional: Tent Upgrades
Extensions and upgrades are available upon request.