Soak up the serenity of Sonoma with three nights on an expansive private estate in the heart of the Sonoma Valley.
Savor the region’s acclaimed viticulture with an expert-guided vineyard tour included for all guests.
Make yourself at home with five-star amenities, a private pool, and hot tub, and expansive outdoor lounging.
Your Sonoma experience includes 3 nights for up to 10 guests on an expansive private estate surrounded by vineyards.
- Enjoy the comfort of five-star amenities with the privacy of home
- Embrace the area's gastronomy with a chef's kitchen and 10-foot wine bar
- Discover your choice of world-famous vineyards, with a tour included
- Unwind with private pool, hot tub, and media room
- Explore Sugar Loaf State Park and dozens of wineries minutes away
- Relax amidst Old World charm in exquisitely designed interiors
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and trip planning
VALID FOR TRAVEL WITHIN 24 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND TRAVEL BETWEEN 1ST NOVEMBER AND 26TH MAY, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, & NEW YEAR'S WEEKS. PLEASE NOTE: VINEYARD TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE WINE TASTING FEES.
We’re 100% confident our travel
experiences will raise funds. If they don't, we’ll donate $1,000 to your cause.
Book a call with a Fundraising Consultant to learn more about our Fundraising Guarantee ProgramContact us
Get to know Sonoma
Sublime scenery reigns in California’s stunning Sonoma Wine Country. Framed by majestic mountains and sweeping vineyards, this premier destination boasts over 400 wineries, as well as world-class restaurants, luxurious spas, and a vibrant art scene.
With its sweeping vineyards home to hundreds of wineries, Sonoma’s acclaimed Wine Country celebrates generations of viticultural and gastronomic expertise. Delve into this rich culture with three nights at a sumptuous luxury lodge in the heart of the Sonoma Valley. Experience the vineyards firsthand with an expert-guided tour included.
Meticulously designed with reclaimed materials, your Sonoma home easily balances Old World opulence with contemporary style. Art Deco antiques and abundant natural light fill your open concept living space, complete with a chef’s kitchen and expansive wine bar. Choose from five luxurious ensuites fit for royalty or unwind in the media room, tucked away in the tranquil garden.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen & twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 5: King & twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Shower / tub combo
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map Sonoma, United States of America
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
Sonoma Vineyard Tour
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.