Southern charm is alive and well in the Old Village as old world charm meets trendy shopping. Your luxurious cottage at the heart of the district is a comfortable home away from home.
An inviting villa in the Old Village District of Mount Pleasant, postcard-perfect Charleston Calm is just three miles to the sandy beaches at Sullivan’s Island and 11 to the Isle of Palms. Stroll through quaint streets and historic homes or shop in nearby eclectic boutiques on Pitt Street.
This open layout cottage is a friendly take on old-world charm. Complete with modern furnishings, this is the perfect home away from home.
Charleston Calm is the perfect 3-night getaway for families and small groups of up to six.
- What better way to enjoy the harbor than on the water? A private daytime charter awaits you in this package
- Located in the Old Village - the quaint and beautiful heart of Mount Pleasant
- Just a 7-minute drive to Sullivan’s Island and warm sandy beaches
Subject to availability and travel year-round with the exception of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year weeks
About your next Perfect Destination
The Old Village district of Mount Pleasant is not a misnomer—it’s practically something you’d see on a postcard. This historic part of town is home to quaint Main Street charm and trendy shops. Known for its stately oaks and historic homes, the roots of this part of town go as far back as the 18th century, and the town served as the summer destination for wealthy Charlestonians.
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom: King size bed · En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower · Dual vanity ·Access to the porch
- Bedroom 2: King size bed · Full bathroom with shower/ tub Combination (Share with room 3) · Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: Two full size beds · Full bathroom with shower/ tub Combination (Share with room 2) · Dual vanity
Amenities available to you
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Every guest is assigned a complimentary concierge to ensure a memorable vacation experience. From gourmet chef services to unforgettable fishing charters, our concierge team can organize just about anything you require.
Anything we've missed?
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We have handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area so you can spend less time planning and more time doing what you love best.
Private Daytime Charter
Extensions and upgrades are available upon request.