Temecula Wild West
Step back in time and into the Old West with three nights on a five-acre Temecula estate with its own Western town.
Embrace authentic Americana with a full-sized Saloon, Bank, Sheriff's Jail, and two stunning private homes.
Savor Wine Country with an ideal location near Temecula's finest wineries and a scenic vineyard tour by horseback.
Your Temecula experience includes 3 nights for up to 10 guests on a private estate with its own Wild West town.
- Enjoy the modern luxuries of two stunning private homes
- Immerse yourself in the full-sized Western Saloon, Bank, and Sheriff's Jailhouse
- Explore 5 private acres with replica gold mine, chapel, fish pond, and more
- Relax with in-ground jacuzzi spa and open-air firepit
- Tour Temecula's vineyards with a private horseback ride included
- Discover award-winning wineries a short drive away
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and trip planning
VALID FOR TRAVEL WITHIN 24 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND TRAVEL YEAR-ROUND FROM SUN - THURS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF JULY 4TH, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, & NEW YEAR'S WEEKS.
We’re 100% confident our travel
experiences will raise funds. If they don't, we’ll donate $1,000 to your cause.
Book a call with a Fundraising Consultant to learn more about our Fundraising Guarantee ProgramContact us
Get to know Temecula
Boasting a perfect climate and timeless charm, Temecula has long held its status as SoCal's finest wine region. Renowned for its 35 000+ acres of pristine vineyards, championship golf, and prized hot air ballooning, this stunning area has earned its place as one of the top ten wine destinations in the world.
Let the rolling hills and wide-open skies of Temecula transport you to days gone by for a Wild West experience unlike any other. Nestled on 5 acres of sprawling Wine Country Estate, your ranch is a classic homage to the American West, featuring two stunning homes and a private town with a full-sized Saloon, Bank, and Sheriff’s Jail.
Authentic detailing characterizes every part of your experience, from the replica gold mine to the antique Brunswick pool table and 1800s piano. The Saloon’s rustic features call for nights of high-stakes poker and Whiskey Highballs, fashioned at the 15-foot wooden bar, while a fully equipped jail cell and teller’s bank make the perfect backdrop for unforgettable photoshoots with family or friends.
- Main House - Bedroom 1: King size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · Patio Access
- Main House - Bedroom 2: Queen size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · Patio Access
- Main House - Bedroom 3: Two single size beds · Shared bathroom · Shower/tub combo · Patio Access
- Farm House - Bedroom 1: Queen size bed · Television · Shared bathroom · Stand-up shower · Soaking Tub
- Farm House - Bedroom 2: Queen size bed · Television · Shared bathroom · Stand-up shower · Soaking Tub
- Farm House - Bedroom 3: Double size bed · Shared bathroom · Stand-up shower
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map Temecula, United States of America
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
Horseback Vineyard Tour
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.