Embrace Old World romance in a stunning Bordeaux château set in 52-acres of private grounds with private pool and tennis.
Discover southwestern France with world-class wineries on your doorstep, and Bordeaux city under 30 minutes away.
Infuse your Bordeaux retreat with luxury with add-on catering, spa, transfers, guided tours, and more.
Your Bordeaux experience includes 5 nights for up to 14 guests in a breathtaking château in the heart of the Bordeaux wine region.
- Wander 52 acres of private grounds, perfect for picnics or nature walks
- Discover world-class wines with vineyards on your doorstep and Saint-Émilion nearby
- Unwind in luxury with private pool, tennis court, gym, and billiards
- Embrace the beauty of Bordeaux with the city under half an hour away
- Unwind with daily housekeeping and add-on services from spa to catering, tours, and more
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and end-to-end trip planning
VALID FOR TRAVEL WITHIN 24 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND TRAVEL BETWEEN MARCH 1ST AND NOVEMBER 30TH WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MAY THROUGH SEPTEMBER.
We’re 100% confident our travel
experiences will raise funds. If they don't, we’ll donate $1,000 to your cause.
Book a call with a Fundraising Consultant to learn more about our Fundraising Guarantee ProgramContact us
Get to know Bordeaux
Heralded the ‘Best City to Visit in the World’ by Lonely Planet, Bordeaux has it all. From iconic architecture and celebrated art galleries to Michelin-starred restaurants and a world-famous wine scene, pursue your pleasure-seeking fantasies in this enchanting region of southwestern France.
World-class gastronomy and culture collide in Bordeaux, where exemplary food, wine, and history beckon at every turn. Discover the best of this supreme Southwestern region from your luxurious château, nestled in sweeping emerald vineyards and 52 acres of grounds.
Transport yourself back in time amidst breathtaking architecture and designer interiors. Embrace Old World romance before wood-burning fires in the library or reading room. Sample famed French delicacies in the formal dining room or kitchen before retiring to sumptuous bedrooms paired with en-suite bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower · Standalone tub · Sauna · Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed · En-suite bathroom · Shower/tub combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed · En-suite bathroom · Shower/tub combo
- Bedroom 4: King size bed · En-suite bathroom · Shower/tub combo
- Bedroom 5: Convertible King/Twin size bed · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 6: Three Twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Shower/tub combo
- Independent Cottage: Queen size bed · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in shower · Sauna
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map Bordeaux, France
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.