St. Andrews Hole-In-One
Bring the world's greatest game home with a seven-night stay for six guests in historic St Andrews - the birthplace of golf.
Follow in the footsteps of legends with one round included for each guest at the prestigious St Andrews Links.
Enjoy a coveted location steps from the green and close to the town's best bars, restaurants, and historic sights.
Your unforgettable golf experience includes 7 nights for 6 guests in St Andrews, Scotland - the birthplace of the game.
- Stay in a charming, newly renovated terrace apartment steps from St Andrews Links
- Tee off with one round of golf included at one of eight iconic courses
- Relax in your private garden with patio heaters, grill, and two terraces
- Enjoy walking distance to historic landmarks, restaurants and bars, and West Sands Beach
- Benefit from Premium Guest Services for trip planning
Need to Know
- Winners have 12 months from the purchase date to confirm their reservation and up to 24 months from the purchase date to travel.
- Subject to availability and travel between March and October with the exception of Open Championship and Alfred Dunhill Links Championship dates. Please inquire for details.
- Please note, availability of the Old Courses is subject to a ballot system and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please see your winner certificate for full terms and conditions.
- One-of-a-kind curated destinations
- Premium Guest Services for trip planning
- Professionally-managed properties
- Personally vetted homes for the highest standards of quality
Get to know St. Andrews
Medieval ruins and ancient cathedrals crest the shores of Scotland’s stunning St Andrews. Home to one of the oldest universities in the world, this historic seaside destination is also known as the birthplace of golf, featuring the world’s oldest and most iconic course.
Set in the heart of historic St Andrews, your private terrace apartment is a stunning blend of contemporary style and old-world charm. Stylishly renovated with a fully equipped kitchen and private garden and patio, you’re only steps from castle ruins, ancient cathedrals, and the iconic St Andrews Links.
Natural light floods open plan living, with warm rustic touches creating a sense of coziness and space. Two terraces offer quiet nooks for a morning coffee, while a spacious garden with patio heaters and grill is ideal for alfresco meals. Find luxury in every detail, from handmade king-size Hypnos beds to period-feature accent fireplaces.
- Master: Superking size bed · En-suite bathroom · Two walk-in closets · Desk
- Bedroom 2: Superking size bed · Desk · Shared bathroom with walk in shower
- Bedroom 3: Single convertible to King size bed · Shared bathroom with walk in shower
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map St. Andrews, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
St Andrews Tee Time
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.