Experience a taste of authentic Italy with a seven-night stay in a traditional Umbrian villa surrounded by countryside.
Embrace the region’s rich culinary history with a welcome dinner, half case of local wine, and pre-stocking service included.
Uncover the delights of this little-known region with hamlet Benano and charming Orvieto on your doorstep.
Your Umbria experience includes 7 nights for up to 10 guests in a traditional Italian villa 20 minutes from Orvieto.
- Escape the everyday in your charming hamlet setting surrounded by olive groves
- Savor local flavors with a nonna-prepared welcome dinner included
- Embrace the Italian tradition of aperitivo with a complimentary half case of local wine
- Transport yourself back in time amidst rolling hills and traditional interiors
- Start your trip right with pre-stocking services included
- Benefit from Premium Guest Services for trip planning
Need to Know
- Winners have 12 months from the purchase date to confirm their reservation and up to 24 months from the purchase date to travel.
- Subject to availability and travel year-round Friday to Friday with the exception of Christmas and New Year's weeks. Please inquire for details.
- Please see your winner certificate for full terms and conditions.
- One-of-a-kind curated destinations
- Premium Guest Services for trip planning
- Professionally-managed properties
- Personally vetted homes for the highest standards of quality
Get to know Umbria
Escape to the green heart of Italy, an undiscovered wonderland of picturesque forests and charming medieval towns. Offering a taste of authentic Italy away from Tuscany’s crowds, roam free and sample regional delicacies from truffles and chocolate to delectable wines.
Discover authentic bella vita with a stay in a traditional Umbrian villa in the sleepy walled hamlet of Benano. Your charming rural retreat promises a slower pace of life, with a traditional nonna-prepared dinner delivered to your villa on your first night, and local wines enjoyed amidst olive groves and endless rolling hills.
Wooden beams and centuries-old stone transport you back in time, with original frescoes and old-world furnishings adorning four elegant floors of living space. Curl up by the crackling fire with a glass of red from the wine cellar, or seek tranquility in your choice of one King, two Queen, or two Twin bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · A/C
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · A/C
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · A/C
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · A/C
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower · A/C
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map Umbria, Italy
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
A Taste of Umbria
Umbrian Essentials Pre-Stocking
Sample Local Wine
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.