Cotswolds Country Chic
A quintessential English cottage to stop and smell the roses
Cotswolds Country Chic
Live life in rosy hues with a five-night stay for six guests in an idyllic English cottage nestled in the Cotswolds.
Browse the High Street's charming shops, immerse yourself in history, or wander the rolling hills just past your door.
Sail by pastoral meadows and historic landmarks with a private river cruise included along the banks of the Avon.
Your Cotswolds experience includes 5 nights for up to 6 guests in an idyllic country cottage in the town of Chipping Campden.
- Stop and smell the roses in your charming private patio and garden
- Discover the quaint shops, pubs, and restaurants of the High Street steps away
- Float down the Avon with a private river cruise included for all guests
- Lose yourself in over 100 miles of scenic walking pathways on the Cotswold Way
- Step into history with a trip to Warwick castle and endless local historic landmarks
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and trip planning
VALID FOR TRAVEL WITHIN 24 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. SUBJECT TO TRAVEL AND AVAILABILITY YEAR-ROUND WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR'S WEEKS.
About your next Perfect Destination
Picturesque country villages and gently grazing sheep dot the bucolic hills of the Cotswolds. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this breathtaking region enchants visitors with its rolling green meadows, ancient medieval history, and quintessential English charm.
Follow the primrose path to an enchanting English cottage nestled in the bucolic hills of the Cotswolds. Tucked away in the historic market town of Chipping Campden, your home balances contemporary comforts with authentic charm, from its rose-colored stone to its rose-entwined patio and garden.
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Master: King size bed · Shared bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed · Shared bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin size bed · En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin full size bed · Shared bathroom · Pull-out single bed
Amenities available to you
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Every guest is assigned a complimentary concierge to ensure a memorable vacation experience. From gourmet chef services to unforgettable fishing charters, our concierge team can organize just about anything you require.
Anything we've missed?
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We have handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area so you can spend less time planning and more time doing what you love best.
Avon River Cruise
Optional: Cotswolds Culinary Experience
Extensions and upgrades are available upon request.