Let the magic of Japan enchant you with a stay in a restored Taisho-era townhouse in Kyoto.
Experience time-honored traditions with a private Kimono tea ceremony included.
Discover Japan's capital of culture with museums, temples, and breathtaking gardens on your doorstep.
Your Kyoto experience includes 4 nights for up to 6 guests in a luxuriously restored Ryokan-style house in Kyoto.
- Zen-out across 2,500 square feet of restored Taisho-era interiors
- Marvel at UNESCO World Heritage site Toji Temple 350 meters away
- Embrace quiet contemplation with two private Japanese gardens
- Experience authentic traditions with a time-honored private tea ceremony included
- Venture to shopping haven Shijo-dori Street nearby
- Benefit from Premium Guest Services for trip planning
Need to Know
- Winners have 12 months from the purchase date to confirm their reservation and up to 24 months from the purchase date to travel.
- Subject to availability and travel year-round with the exception of Christmas and New Year weeks. Please inquire for details.
- Please see your winner certificate for full terms and conditions.
- One-of-a-kind curated destinations
- Premium Guest Services for trip planning
- Professionally-managed properties
- Personally vetted homes for the highest standards of quality
Get to know Kyoto
Steeped in centuries of tradition, Kyoto embodies rich Japanese culture through the ages. Lined with tranquil tea houses and temples, its narrow streets are home to a quarter of Japan’s national treasures and 17 UNESCO World Heritage sites alone, all set beneath the majestic shadow of Mount Hiei.
Japan’s unique history and rich heritage are nowhere more present than in Kyoto, the breathtaking capital of Japanese culture. Discover Shinto shrines, Buddhist temples, and historic tea houses steps from your restored Taisho-era townhouse. Sample authentic culture first-hand with a private tea ceremony included.
A masterclass in minimalism, your 1920's Ryokan-style home exudes serenity through traditional Japanese architecture and design. Find peace and contemplation in clean lines, open plan living, and tranquil private gardens. Three King bedrooms promise total tranquility, paired with two sleek modern bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed · Shared bathroom · Shower/tub combo
Location on Map Kyoto, Japan
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
Kimono Tea Ceremony
Optional: Sushi Making Workshop
Optional: Private Tour of Osaka Landmarks
Optional: Sake Tasting
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.