Experience an unparalleled alpine escape with a stay in a contemporary Kanso-style chalet in stunning Niseko.
Hit Japan's world-renowned slopes in minutes with Hirafu Village and Grand Hirafu gondola on your doorstep.
Embrace mountain adventure year-round with a snow shoeing tour or summer rafting excursion included.
Your Niseko experience includes 5 nights for up to 12 guests in a contemporary alpine chalet in Hirafu's Lower Village.
- Zen-out across three levels of interiors showcasing traditional Kanso design
- Unwind after a day on the slopes by the built-in statement fireplace
- Soak up majestic views of Mount Yōtei from your private terrace
- Enjoy incredible slope access with Hirafu Village and gondola in walking distance
- Discover alpine thrills with summer rafting or winter snow shoeing included
- Ski four world-class interlinked resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village, and An'nupuri
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and end-to-end trip planning
VALID FOR TRAVEL WITHIN 24 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND TRAVEL BETWEEN MARCH 1ST AND NOVEMBER 22ND.
PLEASE NOTE, DATES ARE TYPICALLY ONLY RELEASED 10-12 MONTHS PRIOR TO TRAVEL.
About your next Perfect Destination
Framed by the majestic Mount Yōtei and the Hokkaido mountains, Niseko is proudly Asia’s premier year-round mountain destination. Boasting four interlinked resorts and 2000+ acres of pristine ski terrain, this sublime alpine location promises world-renowned restaurants, unparalleled powder, and warm slow-paced summers.
Set against the majesty of Mount Yōtei, Niseko delivers unforgettable alpine adventures against a backdrop of omnipotent nature. Your contemporary kanso-style chalet puts Japan's finest powder at your fingertips with an ideal location just a short walk from Hirafu Lower Village and Grand Hirafu gondola.
A celebration of kanso design, your split-level chalet promises minimalist industrial finishes and serene alpine comfort. A statement central fireplace anchors open-concept design for a cozy place to unwind after a day on the mountain. Sleep easy with hotel-style Queen and King Bedrooms and a bunk room for the kids.
Sustainably built in its natural surroundings, your home is framed by expansive woodland overlooking the Hokkaido mountains. Take in the view from two levels of private terrace, or take a short stroll to reach the heart of Hirafu’s Lower Village with its delectable restaurants and food trucks, coffee spots, and buzzing bars.
In winter, hit the slopes of four interlinked resorts with the Grand Hirafu gondola a short walk away. Surf the slopes of Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village, and An'nupuri then unwind in local onsens après-ski. Branch out from skiing with snow shoeing included with winter stays. Mild summers promise sunny days immersed in nature, with a whitewater rafting excursion included for summer stays.
- Master Bedroom 1: Convertible King / Twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub · Flatscreen TV · Spacious terrace
- Master Bedroom 2: Convertible King / Twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub · Flatscreen TV · Spacious terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub
- Bedroom 4: Twin bunk beds · Shared bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map Niseko, Japan
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Every guest is assigned a complimentary concierge to ensure a memorable vacation experience. From gourmet chef services to unforgettable fishing charters, our concierge team can organize just about anything you require.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
Niseko Summer Rafting
Set pulses racing with a whitewater rafting excursion included with all summer stays. Paddle down the Shiribetsu River, over whitewater rapids set against the majestic backdrop of Mount Yōtei. Get your wet suits ready and prepare for lots of water action!
Niseko Snow Shoeing
Experience the beauty of Niseko in winter with a thrill-packed snow shoeing tour included with all winter stays. Hike through the snow-covered forest down to the frozen Half Moon Lake.
Need help customizing your experience?Our experienced Concierge team will ensure a personalized and unforgettable travel experience.
At LuxGive, we believe in delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences worthy of donors’ generosity.
All our travel experiences are customizable to the needs of our nonprofit partners and guests. Extended dates, upgraded homes, and additional services are available upon request.