Experience an unparalleled alpine escape with a stay in a contemporary Kanso-style chalet in stunning Niseko.
Hit Japan's world-renowned slopes in minutes with Hirafu Village and Grand Hirafu gondola on your doorstep.
Embrace mountain adventure year-round with a snow shoeing tour or summer rafting excursion included.
Your Niseko experience includes 5 nights for up to 8 guests in a contemporary alpine chalet in Hirafu's Lower Village.
- Zen-out across three levels of interiors showcasing traditional Kanso design
- Unwind after a day on the slopes by the built-in statement fireplace
- Soak up majestic views of Mount Yōtei from your private terrace
- Enjoy incredible slope access with Hirafu Village and gondola in walking distance
- Discover alpine thrills with summer rafting or winter snow shoeing included
- Ski four world-class interlinked resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village, and An'nupuri
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and end-to-end trip planning
VALID FOR TRAVEL WITHIN 24 MONTHS OF PURCHASE DATE. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND TRAVEL BETWEEN MARCH 1ST AND NOVEMBER 30TH.
PLEASE NOTE, DATES ARE TYPICALLY ONLY RELEASED 10-12 MONTHS PRIOR TO TRAVEL.
We’re 100% confident our travel
experiences will raise funds. If they don't, we’ll donate $1,000 to your cause.
Book a call with a Fundraising Consultant to learn more about our Fundraising Guarantee ProgramContact us
Get to know Niseko
Framed by the majestic Mount Yōtei and the Hokkaido mountains, Niseko is proudly Asia’s premier year-round mountain destination. Boasting four interlinked resorts and 2000+ acres of pristine ski terrain, this sublime alpine location promises world-renowned restaurants, unparalleled powder, and warm slow-paced summers.
Set against the majesty of Mount Yōtei, Niseko delivers unforgettable alpine adventures against a backdrop of omnipotent nature. Your contemporary kanso-style chalet puts Japan's finest powder at your fingertips with an ideal location just a short walk from Hirafu Lower Village and Grand Hirafu gondola.
A celebration of kanso design, your split-level chalet promises minimalist industrial finishes and serene alpine comfort. A statement central fireplace anchors open-concept design for a cozy place to unwind after a day on the mountain. Sleep easy with hotel-style Queen and King Bedrooms and a bunk room for the kids.
- Master Bedroom 1: Convertible King / Twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub · Flatscreen TV · Spacious terrace
- Master Bedroom 2: Convertible King / Twin size beds · En-suite bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub · Flatscreen TV · Spacious terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed · Shared bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub
- Bedroom 4: Twin bunk beds · Shared bathroom · Walk-in rainfall shower · Standalone tub
Amenities available to you:
Anything you need that’s not listed here?
Location on Map Niseko, Japan
LuxGive HospitalityEnjoy five-star amenities and service.
Our winners benefit from Premium Guest Services for an unparalleled vacation experience. From access to the world's finest properties to a vast portfolio of luxury services and activities, we're committed to delivering seamless and unforgettable stays.
Handpicked Local Experiences
Your trip doesn't end with accommodation. We've handpicked some of the best local experiences in the area, so you can spend less time planning and more time making memories.
Niseko Summer Rafting
Niseko Snow Shoeing
Want to place this experience at auction?Our fundraising consultants work with you one-on-one to assess your event and help you place the perfect travel experiences.